Puff Pastry Topped with Fig, Grapes and Cheddar
A light & tangy dessert with cinnamon and mint highlights.
1.5 cups grated
Black Diamond? Extra Old Cheddar
Melted Lactantia Unsalted Butter
Frozen Puff Pastry, unrolled
Fresh figs, cut in 1/4’s
Ripped Fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Roll Puff pastry into a 12" x 9" rectangle on a floured surface and then place on a parchment line baking sheet.
- Mix the Lactantia??Unsalted Butter with the brown sugar, and cinnamon and then brush over the pastry leaving 1/2” border.
- Sprinkle half of the?Black Diamond??Extra Old White Cheddar cheese over the pastry and top with the figs and grapes and then top with remaining cheese and drizzle remaining Lactantia Unsalted butter mixture overtop.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the pastry is nice and golden.
- Let cool slightly and sprinkle with ripped mint leaves. Serve warm.
Other recipes you might like
Black Diamond? Old Cheddar Apple Strudel
Apples topped with old cheddar cheese, oven baked to a delicious golden crisp.